A Puja is the act of showing reverence to the god/goddess,
spirit, or another aspect of the divine connection with the
divine. Most often that contact is facilitated through an object: an element
of nature, a sculpture, a vessel, a painting, or a print. In this instance we
have programed each crystal for a specific Puja God/Goddess energetic grid.
- Planets the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter are
cleared of obstacles and blocks that may prevent success, prosperity
and happiness in life.
- Bhagavati Seva for protection from miseries (imbalance) , brings
fulfillment of wishes and for spiritual benefits to receive the blessings
of the Divine Mother (Divine Grace).
- Druga for the elimination of all suffering through the grace of the
- Santoshi for general peace and well being and happiness, and for
unity and harmony among family members.
- Vishnu for a smooth life, peace and harmony in the family, to improve
family relations, for sustaining the family.
- Lakshmi for prosperity, material abundance, and spiritual
prosperity. To remove troubles that prevent us from starting a
spiritual path or business.
- Saraswati for gaining knowledge and mastery in studies, to sharpen
the intellect and improve memory.
- Shiva for improving the general health of body and mind, to clear
lower level vibrations around a person, for a speedy recovery from
illness, or before and after an operation.
- Shiva-Shakti to improve harmony in the marriage and to help
integrate material and spiritual progress. To bring
masculine/feminine balance within each person and in partnerships.
- Subramanya (Sanat Kumara) to increase leadership skills, for
increased courage and vital energy.
- Kali Puja to diminish our ego and all tendencies that hinder spiritual
progress and material prosperity.